Mission: Dreams

Welcome to The Pantheon. My name is Giovanni Lozada, the creator of this little creature, soon to be a monster with your help. What I want and plan to do is to put out my own webcomic,while doing reviews, promoting others and interviewing the creators. To praise local talent and those on the indy scene, whether it's writing or art. My main goal is to publish my very own comic and work with like minded creators and publish our own worlds.I will be collaborating with others like The Broken Infinite to spread the love of comics, manga, anime, card games, video games and all the things that make the nerd culture so awesome!!  I truly hope you enjoy the ride. Thank you in advance for those who will and are already supporting myself and this site. us "geeks" and "nerds" rule the world, now let's show them why.


-Geo